City Hall Contact Information
Corporate Real Estate Office
110 Laurier Avenue West
5th Floor West
For Inquiries or Service Requests:
Please click the following link and submit your online inquiry or service request to the Corporate Real Estate Office.
Contact us by phone at 613-580-2424 ext. 21625 or Toll Free at 1-866-261-9799 ext. 21625.
Fax Number: 613-560-6051
City properties for sale
Properties/Spaces for Lease
Please contact the Real Estate Advisor noted on the listing.
Office Space for Lease
The Horticulture Building, Lansdowne Park, Ottawa
The City of Ottawa is seeking a suitable tenant for the second floor office space of the relocated and renovated Horticulture Building at Lansdowne Park. Approximately 662 square feet of office space is available for immediate occupancy.The ground floor is leased commercial uses complementary and supportive of a variety of activities for the Lansdowne, the Urban Park and the Horticulture Pavilion. The property provides a unique opportunity to small businesses and/or organizations. This office space is a prime location for organizers of festivals and events.The second floor is for lease for office use only.
- Rent is based on approximately 662 square feet on the second floor. Access to common area and kitchenette is included. No furniture is included in the space.Rent• A second floor Gross Rate of $30.00 per square foot for the office space is being sought.
- Tenant agrees to pay its portion of all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal Taxes, charges and assessments that may be levied against the premises as a result of the tenant’s occupancy of the premises.
- The tenant will be required to enter into a Lease Contract with the City of Ottawa subject to approval by the Ottawa City Council or its delegated authority.
- The proposed period of contract will be for a five (5) year term with one five (5) year option to renew.
- Over 1,000 parking spaces available for clients and tenants at public rates and limited availability of paid parking passes for staff
Lease Offers Process
Lease offers are to be sent to Corporate Real Estate Office (CREO), 5th Floor City Hall, 110 Laurier Ave West, Ottawa K1P 1J1. All submitted offers are to be irrevocable for a period of 10 working days to allow for a reasonable assessment period.
All offers must include:
- The name of the tenant and the individual(s) or corporate entity to sign the lease
- All information provided will be kept confidential and if requested, returned to the bidder (along with the returned deposit cheque) after the twenty one (21) day assessment period if the offer is not accepted.
Site visits will be conducted by appointment only. Parties interested in a tour of the facility are invited to contact Angela Gatto, Corporate Real Estate Office (CREO) at 613-580-2424 ext. 25559 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Brokers protected).