On this page
Proposed Roadway Modifications
Re-alignment of Tremblay Road
The proposed roadway modifications include:
- Re-alignment of Tremblay Road with two right angle bends on the approach to St. Laurent Boulevard (to be called Josephine Marchand Street and Alphabet Street,
- The addition of Alphabet Street,
- Addition of concrete sidewalks and bulb-outs on Alphabet Street,
- Addition of cycle tracks, multi-use pathways, sidewalks, medians, bus stops and a PXO on Josephine Marchand Street,
- Installation of TWSIs at all corners of the St. Laurent Blvd/Josephine Marchand Street intersection.
If you have any questions or comments about the proposed roadway modifications, please contact Cameron Fischl at Cameron.Fischl@ottawa.ca no later than February 7, 2023.