613-580-2424 ext. 33254
Please contact the facility by phone for information on opening hours and washroom availability.
- On site parking
You are encouraged to reserve a space for drop-in programs online in advance. In-person walk-in reservations will be accepted when space allows. Please also see Drop-in activities.
- Reserve your space as of 6 pm for up to two days in advance.
- Select the button below to reserve your spot.
- You can book a maximum of 4 spaces at a time.
- Please show up no more than 15 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Your spot is reserved up to 10 minutes after the start of the session.
- Payment is accepted in exact change only.
- Children aged 10 and under must be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- Helmets are required for skaters 10 years old and younger.
- Skate sessions are 55 minutes long.
Questions? Contact PublicSkating@Ottawa.ca or 613-580-2666.
The schedules listed in the charts below are subject to change. The following dates may have cancellations or changes to our regular schedule. The changes will be reflected in the online booking process.
Starting July 7
|Roller skating - family||n/a||n/a||n/a||6 – 6:55pm||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Roller skating - adult||n/a||n/a||n/a||7 – 7:55pm||n/a||n/a||n/a|