The Nepean Seniors Recreation Centre offers recreation programs, day trips, multi-day trips, and social events for adults 50 years of age and over. The Seniors Centre also offers registered programs in fitness, Bridge lessons, tap dancing, line dancing and Tai Chi.
The Seniors Centre’s main multi-purpose space, the Heritage Room, has a capacity of 90 people and is available for rent in the evenings. There is also a small kitchen and a meeting room with access to the covered patio, suitable for crafts, meetings and socials. Outdoor walking trails are across the parking lot. For further information about hall rentals, pool, athletic centre and arenas, visit the Nepean Sportsplex.
613-580-2424 ext. 46652
- Monday, 9:30 am to 9:30 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 am to 9:30 pm
- Thursday, 9:30 am to 9:30 pm
- Friday, 8:30 am to 8:30 pm
- Saturday, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Sunday, closed
- Free public Wi-Fi
- On site parking
- Public computers
You are encouraged to reserve a space for drop-in programs online in advance. In-person walk-in reservations will be accepted when space allows. Please also see Drop-in activities.
- Select the button below to reserve your spot. Available sessions for the next two days will be displayed in green.
- Reserve your space as of 6 pm for up to two days in advance.
- Please arrive on time for your program.
- Instructional based programs: Late arrivals may not be permitted to join after the start of the class.
- For all other drop-in activities: Your spot will be reserved up to 10 minutes after the session has started. If you arrive later than 10 minutes after your scheduled start time, your spot may be given to another individual or your visit may be cut short.
- If you are unable to reserve a spot online, you can make a walk-in reservation on the day of, if there are spaces remaining. To avoid disappointment, we strongly encourage you to reserve your space online.
- Payment can be made on-site. Please note our pin pads do not currently accept "tap".
- You can book a maximum of:
- 2 spaces at a time for older adult activities.
The schedules listed in the charts below are subject to change.
Holiday hours and programs may vary. Changes will be reflected through the booking process.
|Sixty-six||1 - 3 pm||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Short mat bowling||1 - 3 pm||n/a||1 - 3 pm,
6:30 - 8:30 pm
|Shuffleboard||1 - 3 pm||n/a||1 - 3 pm||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Cribbage||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 - 3 pm||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Euchre||n/a||1 - 3 pm||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Carpet bowling||n/a||1 - 3 pm||n/a||1 - 3 pm||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Contract bridge||n/a||n/a||1 - 3 pm||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|500||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 - 3 pm||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Duplicate bridge||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 - 3 pm||1 - 3 pm||n/a||n/a|
|Crafters||n/a||n/a||n/a||9 - 11 am||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Fun bridge||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 - 3 pm||n/a||n/a|
For rental availability and information, please call the facility.
To browse registered programs available City-wide, visit our online Recreation Guide PDFs.
To search registered programs available at this facility, please visit JOINOttawa.