Current engagement opportunities
The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life. From open houses to workshops and online engagement opportunities, your feedback helps to shape City decisions.
- Orléans Corridor Secondary Plan Study
- Provide your feedback by beginning of April on proposed future development in the Orléans Corridor.
- Recreation programs in Vanier
- Provide your feedback by mid-April about the types of recreation programs and services you would like to see in Vanier.
- Alexander Community Centre
- Provide your feedback by end of April on the proposed use and improvements for the community centre in River Ward.
- Ward Boundary Review
- Provide your input in the changes you would like to see to the current ward boundaries.
- Community Safety and Well-Being Plan
- Provide your feedback on strategies and actions to improve safety and well-being for everyone in Ottawa.
- New Official Plan
- Provide your vision by summer 2021 for the future growth of the city and your feedback on the policy framework that will guide development.
- Solid Waste Master Plan
- Provide your feedback on how the City should manage solid waste over the next 30 years.
- Vision Vanier
- Ask a question about the Vanier revitalization projects and learn how you can engage with them.
- Vanier Culture in Action
- Provide your ideas and opinions on how to improve artistic, heritage and cultural life in Vanier.
Ongoing engagement opportunities
- Open Ottawa: The City provides free access to data and information through its Open Ottawa data portal. As part of the City’s Smart City 2.0 Strategy, we want to hear your ideas on how to improve the portal and what data sets you would like to see.
The City offers residents a variety of opportunities to engage, share information and collaborate. You can weigh in on different online engagement opportunities using the City’s new innovative engagement platform, Engage Ottawa. See a full list of current engagement opportunities by visiting our public engagement event page.