Current engagement opportunities
The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life. From open houses to workshops and online engagement opportunities, your feedback helps to shape City decisions.
- COVID-19: Share your thoughts
- Tell us what changes you have made to protect yourself and your loved ones from COVID-19, how easy it has been to get and understand information from different levels of government, what kinds of supports you have accessed and your ideas on how to maintain physical distancing.
- Energy Evolution
- Tell us about the challenges to reduce your greenhouse gas emissions.
- Laroche Park
- Provide your comments on the plan to renew Laroche Park in Kitchissippi Ward.
- Public charging stations for electric cars
- Provide your feedback on the new on-street charging stations for electric cars across the city.
Ongoing engagement opportunities
- Anti-racism and ethnocultural relations
- Help us better address racism in our city.
- Towing services regulatory review
- Provide your feedback on regulatory options for towing services.
- Orléans Corridor Secondary Plan Study
- Provide your feedback on proposed future development in the Orléans Corridor.
- Community Safety and Well-Being Plan
- Provide your feedback on strategies and actions to improve safety and well-being for everyone in Ottawa.
- New Official Plan
- Provide your vision by summer 2021 for the future growth of the city and your feedback on the policy framework that will guide development.
- Solid Waste Master Plan
- Provide your feedback on how the City should manage solid waste over the next 30 years.
- Vision Vanier
- Ask a question about the Vanier revitalization projects and learn how you can engage with them.
- Vanier Culture in Action
- Provide your ideas and opinions on how to improve artistic, heritage and cultural life in Vanier.
- Open Ottawa: The City provides free access to data and information through its Open Ottawa data portal. As part of the City’s Smart City 2.0 Strategy, we want to hear your ideas on how to improve the portal and what data sets you would like to see.
The City offers residents a variety of opportunities to engage, share information and collaborate. You can weigh in on different online engagement opportunities using the City’s new innovative engagement platform, Engage Ottawa. See a full list of current engagement opportunities by visiting our public engagement event page.