Current engagement opportunities
The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life. From open houses to workshops and online engagement opportunities, your feedback helps to shape City decisions.
- Atlas Park
- Provide your feedback by Wednesday, January 22 on the proposed replacement park design for Atlas Park in Stittsville.
- Kanata North mosquito control program
- Property owners in Kanata North can vote on the levy for the mosquito control program on Wednesday, January 22.
- Sugar Creek Park
- Provide your feedback by Thursday, January 23 on the proposed replacement park design for Sugar Creek Park in Stittsville.
- New Official Plan
- Provide your vision for the future growth of the city and your feedback on the policy framework to guide development by summer 2021.
- Albion Road traffic study
- Provide your feedback to help us address traffic concerns along Albion Road between Bank Street and Lester Road.
- Residential Fourth Density (R4) Zoning Review
- Provide your feedback by January 31 on the proposed amendments to the Zoning By-Law to encourage quality, affordable and context-appropriate low-rise apartment buildings in the Residential Fourth Density zone.
- Transportation Master Plan update
- Provide your feedback on how Ottawa’s transportation system can move in the right direction. Fill out this survey by Friday, January 24 to provide your vision and guiding principles for the plan.
Ongoing engagement opportunities
- Open Ottawa: The City provides free access to data and information through its Open Ottawa data portal. As part of the City’s Smart City 2.0 Strategy, we want to hear your ideas on how to improve the portal and what data sets you would like to see.
The City offers residents a variety of opportunities to engage, share information and collaborate. You can weigh in on different online engagement opportunities using the City’s new innovative engagement platform, Engage Ottawa. See a full list of current engagement opportunities by visiting our public engagement event page.