Current engagement opportunities
The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life. From open houses to workshops and online engagement opportunities, your feedback helps to shape City decisions.
- Atrium Park
- Provide your feedback by Saturday, February 22 on the proposed new park design for Atrium Park in Riverside South.
- Hawkeswood Park
- Provide your feedback by Tuesday, March 3 on the proposed design elements for Hawkeswood Park in Riverside South
- New Official Plan
- Provide your vision for the future growth of the city and offer your feedback on the policy framework to guide development by summer 2021.
- Solid Waste Master Plan
- Provide your feedback on how the City will guide and manage solid waste over the next 30 years.
- Vision Vanier
- Ask a question about the Vision Vanier revitalization projects and see how you can engage with the Vision Vanier umbrella.
Ongoing engagement opportunities
- Open Ottawa: The City provides free access to data and information through its Open Ottawa data portal. As part of the City’s Smart City 2.0 Strategy, we want to hear your ideas on how to improve the portal and what data sets you would like to see.
The City offers residents a variety of opportunities to engage, share information and collaborate. You can weigh in on different online engagement opportunities using the City’s new innovative engagement platform, Engage Ottawa. See a full list of current engagement opportunities by visiting our public engagement event page.