Applications for Ontario Works, Emergency Assistance and Essential Health and Social Supports (EHSS) programs will be completed over the phone or online. To apply:
- Call 3-1-1, select 1 for English, 4 for Social Services, then 3.
- Or, visit Ontario Works and Emergency Assistance.
Ongoing Ontario Works clients - Call Us!
Starting April 6, all Employment and Social Service Offices will be closed to the public.
- 370 Catherine Street
- 100 Constellation Drive
- 2020 Walkley Road
- 2339 Ogilvie Road
- Staff will continue to provide telephone or email support from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
- Call your case worker or call 3-1-1, select 1 for English, 4 for Social Services, then 2 for supports available to update your file.
- Visit ontario.ca/mybenefits to get payment information, report income or change your address. For help to register, call 1-888-999-6130 or your case worker.
- Ontario Works claimants do not need to drop off documents, including income reporting statements. Those documents can be dropped off at a later date.
Social Services Hub activities remain closed to the general public; Employment Ontario virtual workshops and employment coaching are available by virtual appointment only. Visit Help finding a job or Employment Ontario to book an appointment.