The following measures are in place for meeting and event rentals while the provincial orange-restrict regulations are in effect:
- A maximum of 50 people are permitted per rentable space for indoor events
- A maximum of 100 people are permitted for outdoor events
- Religious ceremonies or services may operate at 30 per cent of the regular room capacity. Clients are not permitted to book multiple rooms for the same event.
- A calculation of each room’s maximum occupancy must allow for 2 meters of physical distancing using an allowance of 6.5 square metres (70 square feet) per occupant.
- Clients are not permitted to book multiple rooms for the same event.
- A maximum of 4 people may be seated together at one table.
- The volume of music must be no louder than a normal conversation.
The City will assess the feasibility and availability of space for each rental request on a case-by-case basis, including the type of activity, number of participants, and capacity of the space to accommodate physical distancing. Before the rental date, the approved group will receive a rental agreement that outlines key points, including:
- All participants and attendees must practice physical distancing.
- Wearing masks is mandatory indoors – masks to be provided by renters or participants.
- Renters must adhere to the COVID-19 conditions of use.
For rental availability and information, please call the facility.
Rentals are currently available at the following hub facilities until March 31, 2021:
- Bob MacQuarrie Recreation Centre – Orléans
- François Dupuis Recreation Centre
- Overbrook Community Centre
- Ray Friel Recreation Centre
- Shenkman Arts Centre
- South Fallingbrook Community Centre
- Splash Wave Pool
- St-Laurent Complex
- Arts Court (program use only, no public access)
- Billings Estate National Historic Site
- Brewer Pool
- City Hall Art Gallery, Karsh-Masson Gallery and Barbara Ann Scott Gallery
- Glebe Community Centre
- Hintonburg Community Centre
- Jack Purcell Community Centre
- Lowertown Pool
- Ottawa South Community Centre
- Plant Recreation Centre
- Sandy Hill Community Centre
- Terry Fox Athletic Facility
- Albion-Heatherington Community Centre
- Canterbury Recreation Centre
- Deborah Anne Kirwan Pool
- Greely Community Centre
- Greenboro Recreation Centre
- Hunt Club-Riverside Park Community Centre
- Minto Recreation Centre - Barrhaven
- Nepean Creative Arts Centre
- Nepean Museum
- Nepean Sportsplex
- Nepean Seniors Recreation Centre
- Nepean Visual Arts Centre
- Pinecrest Recreation Centre
- Sawmill Creek Pool
- Walter Baker Sports Centre
- Alexander Community Centre
- Carlington Gym
- Churchill Seniors Centre
- CARDELREC Recreation Complex – Goulbourn
- Foster Farm Community Centre
- Kanata Leisure Centre
- Michele Heights Community Centre
- Richcraft Recreation Complex – Kanata