Option 1 - Pay the fine
- VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted on-line
- Pre-paid or reloadable cards or gift cards are not acceptable on-line
- In order to protect the identity of our clients and safeguard the City of Ottawa assets, a $1.50 service charge applies to each ticket payment in addition to any other service charge applied by your financial institution.
You can call the automated payment system at 613-738-7719, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Send your payment to:
City of Ottawa
P.O. Box 3450, Station D
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1L4
When sending a payment by mail:
- We only accept cheques or money orders by mail
- Cheques and money orders are payable to the City of Ottawa. You must include the ticket number on your payment method
- Cash or credit card payments are NOT accepted by mail
- Payments are credited only when received and processed, not the postmarked day
- Please note that we do not accept responsibility for late delivery of mail. Payment is credited only when it is received at our office, not the postmark date.
Option 2 - Initiate an Online Review
- Complete this form
- Application will be reviewed and responded to within 3 business days.
- If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of your review, you may proceed to Option 3 - Requesting a trial date.
Option 3 - Requesting a trial date.
- Trial requests are not currently available due to COVID-19 closures.
- If you would like to request a trial date for when the court offices open, please complete the Notice of Intention to Appear (NIA) form.
Trial Request UpdatesIf your request for trial is approved, you will receive a trial date in the mail once court offices are open. To find out the status of your case, please visit the Provincial Court Look-up Tool.
Other Parking Ticket Services
Other parking ticket services are not currently available due to COVID-19 Closures. For more information, please call the POA office by dialling 3-1-1 and choose option 3.