Option 1 - Pay the fine
- VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted on-line
- Pre-paid or reloadable cards or gift cards are not acceptable on-line
- In order to protect the identity of our clients and safeguard the City of Ottawa assets, a $1.50 service charge applies to each ticket payment in addition to any other service charge applied by your financial institution.
For parking ticket payments, please call the automated payment system at 613-738-7719, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For all other court-related inquiries, please call 3-1-1 and dial option 3 to speak to a City of Ottawa agent.
Note: for other fine payments, please call 613-580-2638 Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 4pm.
Send your payment to:
City of Ottawa
P.O. Box 3450, Station D
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1L4
When sending a payment by mail:
- We only accept cheques or money orders by mail
- Cheques and money orders are payable to the City of Ottawa. You must include the ticket number on your payment method
- Cash or credit card payments are NOT accepted by mail
- Payments are credited only when received and processed, not the postmarked day
- Please note that we do not accept responsibility for late delivery of mail. Payment is credited only when it is received at our office, not the postmark date.
Option 2 - Review a parking ticket
- Submit an online parking ticket review request application.
- Application will be reviewed and responded to within 3 business days.
- This option is for parking tickets only.
- If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of your review, you may proceed to Option 3 - Requesting a trial date.
Option 3 - Requesting a trial date
- If you would like to request a trial date for when the court offices open, please complete the Notice of Intention to Appear (NIA) form.
- Trial requests are not currently available due to COVID-19 closures.
Trial Request Updates: If your request for trial is approved, you will receive a trial date in the mail once court offices are open. To find out the status of your case, please visit the Provincial Court Look-up Tool.
Other Parking ticket services
Other parking ticket services are not currently available due to COVID-19 Closures. For more information, please call the POA office by dialling 3-1-1 and choose option 3.