Other tickets include but isn’t limited to driving offences, By-law tickets, summons, red light cameras, etc. For more information about POA tickets, please view the “Where to find your ticket or infraction number” section on this page.
Option 1 - Pay the fine
Pay your fine online
- VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- Prepaid or reloadable credit cards or gift cards cannot be used.
- In order to protect the identity of our clients and safeguard the City of Ottawa’s assets, a service charge applies to each ticket payment in addition to any other service charge applied by your financial institution. Fees payable are calculated based on 1.75% of the ticket amount owing to a maximum of $3.00 vice charge applies per ticket in addition to any other service charge applied by your financial institution.
For fine payments, please call 613-580-2638 Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 4pm.
For all other court-related inquiries, please call 3-1-1 and dial option 3 to speak to a City of Ottawa agent.
Note: for parking tickets, please call the automated payment system at 613-738-7719, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Send your payment to:
City of Ottawa
Fine Payment Office
P.O. Box 3430, Station D
Ottawa, OntarioK1P 1J4
When sending a payment in the mail:
- We only accept cheques or money orders by mail.
- Cheques and money orders are payable to the City of Ottawa. You must include the ticket number on your payment method.
- Cash or credit card payments are NOT accepted by mail.
- Payments are credited only when received and processed, not the postmarked date.
Option 2 - Plea of Guilty with Submissions as to Penalty
This service is currently not available due to COVID-19 closures.
Option 3 - Requesting a trial date
Complete the back of your ticket and send to:
Provincial Offences Act Office
100 Constellation Drive, 1st floor
Trial Request Updates
If your request for trial is approved, you will receive a trial date in the mail once court offices are open. To find out the status of your case, please visit the Provincial Court Look-up Tool.
Other POA Services
You may verify the status of your Extension or Re-opening application by using the City of Ottawa’s Look-Up Tool.
Requests for Disclosure can be made by filling out the online application form.
Other POA services are not currently available due to COVID-19 Closures. For more information about a Motion for Extension of Time to Pay or Requests for Reopening, please call 3-1-1 and choose option 3 to speak with POA staff.