About our hubs
Our hubs bring together City and community services in a common space to serve your needs and the well-being of our community. Hubs will be helpful if you are looking for work, or if you are a youth, family or new resident who may be facing extra challenges related to finances, housing, employment or health. Our hubs make it easy for you to get information on:
- Finding a job
- Immigration and settlement
- Education and training
- Youth services
- Counselling and life skills development
What other resources and supports can you find?
- Support from friendly staff, referrals to programs and services
- Free use of computers, printers, fax machines, photocopiers and phones
- Job postings, Internet access for job banks, market research and job search
- Workshops, information seminars, clinics and drop-ins
- Free on-site child care for children ages six months to six years while using the hub services
We have space available for meetings, workshops, clinics and drop in services. If you are a community agency or internal City service, contact your local hub to learn more.
Find your hub
We have four hubs, one in each of our Employment and Social Services offices across the city:Central — 370 Catherine Street
East — 2339 Ogilvie Road
South — 2020 Walkley Road
West — 100 Constellation Drive, 2nd Floor (free public wireless/Wi-Fi is now available at this location)
Hubs are open 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. Summer hours are 8 am to 4 pm June 1 to the first business day after the long weekend in September.
Hubs are always evolving and services will change based on the needs of your community. For more information, visit, email SocialServicesHub@ottawa.ca or watch our video and see what we’re all about!
Social Services Hub video
View our video to experience our Social Services Hubs!