On June 1, 2020, we will have a new contractor servicing over 60,000 homes. This will not affect your collection day, but your collection time is likely to change. Please ensure your garbage and recycling items are at the curb before 7 a.m. to not miss collection.
Should your items not be picked up by 6 p.m. on your collection day, please submit an online request or contact 3-1-1.
Do you want to confirm whether you are in the area that is being serviced by a new contractor? Check out the maps below by collection day:
- South of Ottawa River, east of Carp Rd., west of Herzberg Rd. and north of Old Carp Rd.
- South of the Ottawa River and Old Carp Rd, North of Highway 417 and Highway 7, east of Golden Line Rd. and Ottawa Road 29 and west of Kinburn Side Rd. and Herzberg Rd.
- South of Highway 417, north of Fernbank Rd., west of Eagleson Rd. and 3 km east of Dwyer Hill Rd.
- South of the Ottawa River, north of Highway 417, east of Herzberg Rd. and west of Transitway.
- North of Mansfield Rd., west of Eagleson Rd., east of Ashton Station Rd. and south of Highway 7, Fernbank Rd. and Hazeldean Rd.
- South of Highway 417, west of Highway 416, north of Fallowfield Rd. and east of Eagleson Rd.
If you require clarification, please contact 3-1-1.