A people place for all seasons! Ottawa City Hall is home to the Sens Rink of Dreams, the Ottawa Sports Hall of Fame, and Barbara Ann Scott Museum. It is also a venue for many community events and festivals, regular weekly programs, and special events.
We do so much to take care of our body but do we apply the same attention to our minds? Join us for a fulfilling dose of guided meditation, helping us to achieve increased levels of stillness, peace, clarity and most of all happiness. Participants will learn a variety of meditation-related topics such as: the benefits of meditation, proper posture, obstacles and antidotes, breath work, and how to start a daily practice.
Some yoga mats are available for use but please bring a cushion if possible.
- Wednesday, September 12 and 19, noon to 1 pm
- Friday, September 28, noon to 1 pm
- Tuesday, October 2, noon to 1 pm
- Wednesdays, October 10 to 31, noon to 1 pm
- Wednesday, November 7, 14 and 21, noon to 1 pm
- Thursday, November 29, noon to 1 pm
- Wednesday, December 5, 12 and 19, noon to 1 pm